After purchasing Motorola; Google launched its first smartphone Moto X. With the Moto series, Motorola aims at grabbing the market again. Moto X is a high price smartphone of Motorola and therfore is expected to deliver some great features and it surely does.
Moto X has a 4.7 inch HD resolution super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 316 ppi pixel density. It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 pro processor with a dual core 1.7 GHz krait CPU and Quad Core Adreno 320 GPU. For speedy performance and high end gaming gaming experience it has 2 GB RAM. In India, it is only available in 16 GB version with no slot for microSD card. Google provide a 50 free Drive storage with Moto X for 2 years.
Moto X has a 10 MP Quick Capture primary camera with led flash which is capable of recording FHD 1080p videos @ 30fps. Other camera features are 1.4 um pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR. It has a 2 MP front camera which is also capable of recording 1080p videos.
The salient features of Moto X are Voice Control, Talk Crystal, Smart Active Display, Pulse Discreet Alerts, Moto Assist and Moto Connect. For connectivity Moto X has 3G, Wi-Fi dual band with DLNA and Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC and microUSB(v2.0) with USB host. The phone runs on Android 4.4.3 (kitkat). It has 2200 mAH Li-Ion battery.
In India, Moto X is exclusively available on Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 23999.
Moto X Specifications
- 4.7″ 16M-color 720p AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 316 ppi pixel density; Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon Pro chipset with dual-core 1.7GHz Krait CPU; Adreno 320 GPU;
- 10 MP autofocus ClearPixel camera with LED flash
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR, continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- GPS with A-GPS; GLONASS
- 2GB of RAM
- Dual-microphone noise cancellation
- Touchless Control, Active Notifications
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Superb handling and overall ergonomics
- Moto Maker user customization program
- 50GB of free Google Drive storage
For more information visit http://www.motorola.in/Moto-X/moto-x-in.html
Thank you for reading Moto X specifications. For any feedback and queries comment below.